OK, this un's for JAC!!
I want to pass on a statement that Daddy made to me on my wedding day:
As he walked me down the aisle... While the drunk trumpeter played, with a clear view of my husband to be, in front of Friends, Family and GOD,...
AS HE WALKED ME DOWN THE AISLE...
He repeatedly said, :
"IT'S NOT TOO LATE!
I CAN TAKE YOU RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED!!"
But IF you insist on going through with making this lifetime commitment, and IF you are still planning for the ceremony to take place on June the 6th 2009, and IF you want witnesses' in the form of siblings, I for one, really need to start planning. I figure the other's are doing the same, so if you don't mind, would you please let me/us know:
1. at which airport do we need to arrive, (I assume Dallas/Fort Worth), or to what location do we need to drive?
2. What hotels/motels are in the vicinity that we'll be spending most of our time.
3. What do you expect the schedule to be and do we need to plan on being anywhere at any special time other than the wedding itself.
4. Is there anything that you would like for us to do?
5. Are there any activities for which we need to plan?
Any other info or suggestions you'd like to share would be appreciated, and I'll look forward to hearing from you by whatever method you prefer, phone, email, txt, blog, carrier pigeon... etc. And know this: we ARE so looking forward to sharing the moment with you!
Love you bunches, EE