Friday, June 27, 2008

Rest of the Pix Arizona 5-2008

Here are the rest of the pictures I took while in AZ. in May. I really wish I'd gotten pix of Susie Bubby and Josh, and Alex, Ayshia, and Cecilia, but I guess I just got caught up in the fun and forgot to keep the camera in my hand.

I'd been begging mom for several months, maybe even years to post some pix of the yard since Daddy and Earl did the Windmill etc. because I REALLY want to see what it looked like. Well, I guess it's true that if you want something done, you have to do it yourself... so even though it almost seems pointless to post something I've already seen and I suppose everyone else has seen too, at least I can say it's finally been posted!!!

By the way, it looks really good.



And here's Jonathan.



Earl and his pet hands




Sibs @ the Children's museum



Jacqueline's got a boyfriend.... na na na na na...
Jaque & Paul sittin' in a tree...
... and let me tell you when that dinosaur actually moved...
Yikes...











1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

wow. you can really see Joe's scalp!

Thanks for not posting the one of the cleavage!