Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Picture This!!!

'rah (BTW it's about time you posted your list ), brought up something I've been thinking about too. The PIX!! When Sis had the idea last year, I thought it was awesome, and fully intended to participate. "intented" being the operative word. Obviously, Christmas time was a bit hectic last year, in fact, one of us (Andrew) didn't even bother to show up until AFTER Christmas. This year promises to be no less hectic for us, so here's my suggestion...

Let's see if we can't all have Professional/semi-professional/semi-deni-professional photos of each of the families to exchange at the 4th of July 5K (stupid runners!) get together. And then I'd love to get a good GROUP picture of all of us while we're there.

Any suggestions on picture size? 4X6, 5X7, or whatever we want? I don't know. Ya'll help decided that one and let me know!!

EE :-)

1 comment:

susan said...

Sounds like a good idea to me. We'll try to get ours done when we get Aaron's 1 year pictures done.

Also, just wanted to let you all know that with the addition of 'rah's wish list, we're now all just a link-click away from all our hopes and desires (or at least as many of 'em as you chose to divulge!). If you want to change/delete/add to your list, make the changes to your original post. That way we'll all have the most current info when we click on your name in the list!