Monday, September 11, 2006

Hey!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!!

Ok, so it's been a while since I looked at THE site.

Momma's blogging? OMG!!! I had heard that hell had a bit of a cold snap...

Susan, I thought YOU were the coordinator of this event?!! My illusions have been shattered.

I'm trying to figure out when Jacq's going to figure out that the folks have figured her out. And I can't wait to find out what the catch to this "support" thing is. 'cause there's ALWAYS a catch!!! WAAAHAAAAHA.

Susan, you've just GOTTA "oh Carl, Please Carl" daddy on this one!! Not that it'll do any good, but it'll be funny!!

... and SPEAKING OF CHRISTMAS.... I want to add to my list (I'll go back and edit the original too, but...) The "special collection" Far Side 2007 desk calendar from Books.A.Million. HEY Jacq, did you hear that? I can't remember whose got your name, but maybe this will give them an idea for you too!! Who's the BIG SISTA?!!!

OK, the phone just WON'T quit ringing, no matter how hard I ignore it, so I'm going to go. Love to you ALL!!! EE

No comments: