Tuesday, August 29, 2006

It's all about ME!!!!

Ok, so I know that I have been abnormally silent lately (on all fronts. Don't worry, I haven't called anybody else either :-), but I am not one to shirk when it comes to CHRISTMAS!!!! (especially when it comes to me getting stuff). So, here's my list....for whomever might be interested (ahem, Sarah, I believe that's you, just in case you forgot.) - I would have done pictures for them all, but I have the attention span of a gnat, so I got bored with it, but on the plus side, all the titles have links!!.


DVDs (TV Series)
The Pretender
, Season 2, 3, 4,
Avatar - The Last Airbender
, The Complete Book 1 Collection
Alias
, Season 4, 5
Prison Break
, Season 1
Pride and Prejudice
, BBC Miniseries (the one with Colin Firth)

MOVIES (dvd and widescreen, please!)
The Producers
(the new one with Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick - the old one is stupid)







The Man from Snowy River










The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers, Special Edition
The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King, Special Edition
(I don't feel like linking these new ones :-)

CDs
The Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers, CD



BOOKS (paperback)
Forest Mage
(The Soldier Son Trilogy Book 2) by Robin Hobb
Once Upon a Summer Day by Dennis L. McKiernan

BOOKS (hardback)
Harry Potter
(I need all of them) by J.K. Rowlings
The Sword of Truth
(all) by Terry Goodkind
The Bitterbynde
(all) by Cecilia Dart-Thornton

GIFTCARDS
Target




Borders
Amazon
(apparently they're teamed up)


Barnes and Noble


Best Buy

1 comment:

susan said...

Oooooh, lots and lots of linky-links... me likey!

(tranlation: Jacq's now linked in the sidebar, too! Looks like we're just waitin' for 'rah & Joe... Ahem, ahem.)