Thursday, August 24, 2006

MEMORIES (1st edition)... sifting through the hazes of my mind...

As I was walking on my treadmill, Yep, you heard me, TREADMILL!! You sucka's be goin' daay-owwwwn!! Or as we say in the south:
BLESS YOUR HEARTS!!

Anyway, I digress...

As I was walking on my treadmill last night, I started thinking. (Treadmills have a way of doing that to me. When you've counted all the cement blocks on the south side of the wall, TWICE, and you can't count the other walls because you'd fall off the stupid machine, then there's not much else to do but think...) so...

As I was walking on my treadmill last night, I started thinking about the year that the whole fam damily came to Camp Whattalottaluvin' for Christmas. The reason I thought of Christmas was that, as I was walking on my treadmill last night, I also had the radio on and it was LOUD and I found myself singing along when all of the sudden...

the memory came to me...(fade to fuzzy)


Do ya'll remember the little cars that all the guys got? And do you remember that Joe was in the basement all by himself playing with, I mean working on, his car? And then do you remember when I gathered all the girls together and took you to my bathroom because that's where you could most prominantly hear Joe singing LOUDLY all to himself? And then we began to wonder what would happen if someone were to "accidentally" hit the panic button for one of my vehicles which were parked in the basement... and then someone actually DID IT...

Well... I don't remember the words exactly so I won't try to quote him, but let's just say, expletives followed!!

Now THAT was funny.

Bless His Heart!!!

I'm still chuckling this morning, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity to share.

Stay tuned for more memories to follow in the days and years to come.

3 comments:

Earl said...

YOU SHUT UP! :-P

Lenka said...

Joe, You have just witnessed the opening of Pandora's box!! And you're the baby, so EVERYONE has stories 'bout you!! Good thing you're tough!! Hooah!!

Love ya bunches

Jacqueline said...

and what a hazy mind it is......