Saturday, August 19, 2006

Tink, Tink, Tink...

So it looks like there are a few more bugs to work out. I apologize for the volume of forwarded post/comment notifications yesterday! I posted several "test posts/comments" (and then deleted them) before I realized that my new system was, indeed, working! I think I've got it figured out now, though, so you should only be receiving those emails when there is actually something NEW to view.

HOWEVER!!!!! (There's always one of those, huh?!) IF you reply to one of the notifications, be aware that you are actually replying to me and only me. The only way I was able to automate the updates was to have Blogger send me a notification which then gets forwarded from my account to each of you. IF YOU REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION, YOUR COMMENT DOES NOT GO ON THE BLOG. And, (yup, there's more!) if you reply to one of the notifications AND you leave [Proxsemadeni] anywhere in the subject line, your reply will automatically be forwarded to everyone on the list. So don't say nuttin' to me that you don't want everyone to know! If you remove [Proxsemadeni] from the subject line we can talk about whomever you want as much as our little hearts desire.

I believe the only requests that I received concerning the set-up/look of the page were from Jacq and 'rah. If those changes don't show up in the next couple of days, please remind me. I'm getting better about remembering things, but... :)

Also, Lenka deserves ALL the, er, credit for the cheer. How's that for a disclaimer?!

No comments: